bypass/resetting password

rox

Distinguished
Jan 6, 2004

Thanks for your reply Carey but your suggestion didn't work. The weird thing
is that when I click on the name, the password box does not come up. It
momentarily flickers to the desktop and then it goes back to where you have
to click to sign in. I managed to get to the password pop up screen by
pressing ctrl+alt+delete. Could this be some sort of virus as we never set a
password on the computer to begin with.

Malke

Rox wrote:

> Thanks for your reply Carey but your suggestion didn't work. The
> weird thing
> is that when I click on the name, the password box does not come up.
> It momentarily flickers to the desktop and then it goes back to where
> you have
> to click to sign in. I managed to get to the password pop up screen
> by
> pressing ctrl+alt+delete. Could this be some sort of virus as we
> never set a password on the computer to begin with.

See my reply to your first post. Please keep posts about one subject in
one thread and be patient. Wait at least 24 hours before posting the
same question in a new thread.

Malke
--
MS MVP - Windows Shell/User