install problems after service pack 2

fishhead

Distinguished
Jan 19, 2005

I have xp home and I installed service pack 2 upon rebooting an install
screen for microsoft money 2002 starts whenever I click on an icon or try to
access the internet. I have the works package with money 2001 but the install
is for money 2002. This did not happen before I updated to service pack 2.
Any suggestions on how to stop this?

Thanks

Windows Installer CleanUp Utility
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;290301