Can't use ICQ

Hi.

I'm admin in my computer, but i'm also a limited user (account that i
use to avoid problems)

My problem is that ICQ doesn't let me logon, because i don't have
enough rights". It says me that i need "write privilegies", and i just
dunno how to change it.

In the control panel, i just saw the option of "admin/limited user",
but haven't find out how to change privilegies on each on. Anyone know
what i need to do?

Thank you;
Andrea

Yes, I am.
I am the unic owner of the computer. Then, I used always the admin
account.
But to avoid errors, I created a limited account.
And in this limited account I can't use ICQ =(