P3B-F AGP + sapphire atlantis radeon 9800 pro

Hi,

I've bought the videocard described above for my future ASUSTeK P4C800-E
Deluxe (Intel i875P).

In the meantime I mind myself if I may put it on my old P3B-F.

On ATI website (http://www.ati.com/products/certified/sapphire.html) it
said that the sapphire radeon 9800 PRO is AGP 2x/4x/8x
compatible but on the sapphire box I've read AGP 4x/8x or universal AGP 3.0
bus configuration...

So i'm a bit confused, will that board fit my old P3B-F or not?

Thanks a lot

I finally swapped my old graphic card... and it works!

But I've downclock my P3 600@800Mhz to 615.

Thanks a lot for these complete information