Administror does not have rights to change time, run servi..

Tags:
  • Windows XP
January 19, 2005 11:45:17 AM

I am trying to fix a rather sick XP Home System. Did a repair install from
the CD. All accoutns, including Administrator, existing accounts and new
accounts (all users are Administrators) have serverely limited permissions.

Cannot change time, install service pack, run system restore etc.

What has gone wrong?

TIA

More about : administror rights change time run servi

Anonymous
January 19, 2005 4:19:55 PM

How To Reset Security Settings Back to the Defaults
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=313222

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP