802.1x / Vlan

Hi there,
I'd like to know if it is possible to log on on a VLAN in order to check if the user is authorize to log on and on which VLAN.
If the authentication failed, the user can't loggin otherwise, if it's ok, the user log on Windows XP.
Sorry for my poor English.
Best regards.
Baptiste

Use WEP security?

It's like a login for wireless network. Actually it's a cryptage key,
without it you can't connect to the vlan.

news: 2FADE860-E1F1-4D00-87F0-59603D8A06EE@microsoft.com...