Susan

I have XP home. I can not get my user account window to load. The Window
opens but it will not load. It will also not load the tools to fix anything.

What should I do.

Susan

Susan wrote:

> I have XP home. I can not get my user account window to load. The Window
> opens but it will not load. It will also not load the tools to fix anything.
>
> What should I do.
Hi

A User Logon Request Is Rejected Without Any Messages
http://support.microsoft.com/?id=313322

As well as:

You haven't by change removed any spyware/adware lately?

Unable to Log On To Windows XP After Removing wsaupdater.exe
http://www.lavasofthelp.com/articles/v6/04/06/0901.html

and

Blazefind problem
http://rickrogers.org/fixes.htm#Blazefind