allow active x content

Recently my computer has been acting up. My IE explorer does not allow me to
install any active x content saying that my security settings do not allow
it. I have tried changing the settings in my Internet options but it still
does not work. Is there something else i have to change?

Juan

Distinguished
May 5, 2003

Change your Internet Options to default settings
in Security, Privacy and advanced Options.
If that won't do, lower Security and Privacy settings
and restore them after the download.