Old disk with encrypted files

Hello All

I have a new installation of Windows XP SP2.
In this computer I've added another disk that had a Windows 2000
installation on it. A couple of folders were encrypted. I can't access the
files. How do de-crypt them. I do know the admin password so thats not an
issue.

Regards
Michael

Michael;
You need much more than the password.
You also need the original keys or the original profile that encrypted the
data.
None of these can be recreated, the originals are necessary:
http://www3.telus.net/dandemar/encrypt.htm

--
Jupiter Jones [MVP]