Most recent BIOS for PB680?

I have a Packard Bell Multimedia C110 which uses a PB 680 motherboard and I
remember about 4 years or so ago upgrading the bios from a place called Mr.
BIOS or something like that and I was wondering what the most recent version
of this is, I probably don't have the most recent version but wanted to
check to see if I do in case I feel like upgrading it anymore even though I
almost never use it. Thanks in advance.
1 answer Last reply
More about most recent bios pb680
  1. Archived from groups: alt.sys.pc-clone.packardbell (More info?)

    http://www.priorityonesupport.com/bios_pbdrivers.asp
    680 Motherboard BIOS Update Note: This file is designed for 680 motherboards
    ONLY! Before performing the update, please refer to readme.txt for some
    important information. Version: 1.00.12
    Size: 459,363 Date: 10/30/97

    "Pidd" <someone@comcast.net> wrote in message
    > I have a Packard Bell Multimedia C110 which uses a PB 680 motherboard and
    > remember about 4 years or so ago upgrading the bios from a place called
    Mr.
    > BIOS or something like that and I was wondering what the most recent
    version
    > of this is, I probably don't have the most recent version but wanted to
    > check to see if I do in case I feel like upgrading it anymore even though
    > almost never use it. Thanks in advance.

Packard Bell BIOS Multimedia Computers