catalyst 4.6 beta out

Sam

Sometime on, or about Fri, 04 Jun 2004 19:23:40 GMT, Ingogpriv
scribbled:

> http://downloads.guru3d.com/download.php?det=796

Warning! That's a beta version. Please use at your own risk. Beta
versions could possibly be unstable or have other ugly bugs in them.

The final Catalyst 4.6 download would be on the ATI site. It's not
there yet.

Sam

I think that's what he meant by "beta".

Mike

"Sam" <srs2_11NOT@hotmailNOT.com> wrote in message
> Sometime on, or about Fri, 04 Jun 2004 19:23:40 GMT, Ingogpriv
> scribbled:
>
> > http://downloads.guru3d.com/download.php?det=796
>
> Warning! That's a beta version. Please use at your own risk. Beta
> versions could possibly be unstable or have other ugly bugs in them.
>
> The final Catalyst 4.6 download would be on the ATI site. It's not
> there yet.
>
> Sam

You are right!

"Mike P" <mike@nbnet.nb.ca> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
>I think that's what he meant by "beta".
>
> Mike
>
> "Sam" <srs2_11NOT@hotmailNOT.com> wrote in message
>> Sometime on, or about Fri, 04 Jun 2004 19:23:40 GMT, Ingogpriv
>> scribbled:
>>
>> > http://downloads.guru3d.com/download.php?det=796
>>
>> Warning! That's a beta version. Please use at your own risk. Beta
>> versions could possibly be unstable or have other ugly bugs in them.
>>
>> The final Catalyst 4.6 download would be on the ATI site. It's not
>> there yet.
>>
>> Sam

JTS

Distinguished
Nov 1, 2001

Wow. Cut back on the caffeinated beverages.

melodium wrote:
> "Ingogpriv" <ingo.gutjahr1@chello.at> wrote in message
>> http://downloads.guru3d.com/download.php?det=796
>>

> These things did some really nasty stuff to the Theif:Deadly Shadows

Is FSAA on? Try turning it off.

Ben

"Ben Pope" <spam@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> melodium wrote:
> > "Ingogpriv" <ingo.gutjahr1@chello.at> wrote in message
> >> http://downloads.guru3d.com/download.php?det=796
> >>

> > These things did some really nasty stuff to the Theif:Deadly Shadows
>
> Is FSAA on? Try turning it off.

yep it was, and its still on using 4.5's

ta !

melodium wrote:
> "Ben Pope" <spam@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>> Is FSAA on? Try turning it off.
>>
> yep it was, and its still on using 4.5's
>
> ta !

No problem.

Ben