Catalyst 4.5 and theathre mode

Hi!

I just updated to catalyst 4.5 and now I can't get video to show in
fullscreen on my TV anymore, anyone else have this problem?
I'm trying all kinds of settings but it just won't show up as supposed to
and I would apreaciate any help solving this.

Best Wishes
Thomas

"Thomas Andersson" <steiner@tifozi.net> wrote in message
> Hi!
>
> I just updated to catalyst 4.5 and now I can't get video to show in
> fullscreen on my TV anymore, anyone else have this problem?
> I'm trying all kinds of settings but it just won't show up as supposed to
> and I would apreaciate any help solving this.
>
> Best Wishes
> Thomas

I've sorta run into the same thing. I just tried disabling and renabling
the Tv-out. Eventually it worked...after a few tries.

Kill Bill wrote:

>> I just updated to catalyst 4.5 and now I can't get video to show in
>> fullscreen on my TV anymore, anyone else have this problem?
>> I'm trying all kinds of settings but it just won't show up as
>> supposed to and I would apreaciate any help solving this.
>>
> I've sorta run into the same thing. I just tried disabling and
> renabling the Tv-out. Eventually it worked...after a few tries.

Well, TV-out works fine, it's just the Theathre mode that doesn't.

> Kill Bill wrote:
>
> >> I just updated to catalyst 4.5 and now I can't get video to show in
> >> fullscreen on my TV anymore, anyone else have this problem?
> >> I'm trying all kinds of settings but it just won't show up as
> >> supposed to and I would apreaciate any help solving this.
> >>
> > I've sorta run into the same thing. I just tried disabling and
> > renabling the Tv-out. Eventually it worked...after a few tries.
>
> Well, TV-out works fine, it's just the Theathre mode that doesn't.
>
> Best Wishes
> Thomas

That's what I meant. Couldn't get Windvr3 to fullscreen but the tv-out is
fine. I'm gonna try the Omega drivers.

TRENDING THREADS