Hi

I have a group of developers that I want to give System Restore access to.
I understand that only administrators can restore the system. So, how do I
give my Developers access to this utility without giving them Admin rights?

Any advice would be appreciated.
--
Polly

You don't! If you want them to be able to do a "system restore" on their
PC's, they'll have to be a least "Local Admins" to their own PC - otherwise
forget it, turn off system restore so you'll at least free up the disk space
being used - being developers, they may have literally hundreds of restore
points (albeit not full restore points) per day.

--
Star Fleet Admiral Q @ your service!