System Restore

Hi

I have a group of developers that I want to give System Restore access to.
I understand that only administrators can restore the system. So, how do I
give my Developers access to this utility without giving them Admin rights?

Any advice would be appreciated.
--
Polly
1 answer Last reply

    You don't! If you want them to be able to do a "system restore" on their
    PC's, they'll have to be a least "Local Admins" to their own PC - otherwise
    forget it, turn off system restore so you'll at least free up the disk space
    being used - being developers, they may have literally hundreds of restore
    points (albeit not full restore points) per day.

    --
    Star Fleet Admiral Q @ your service!

    "Polly" <Polly@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Hi
    >
    > I have a group of developers that I want to give System Restore access to.
    > I understand that only administrators can restore the system. So, how do
    > give my Developers access to this utility without giving them Admin
    rights?

    > Any advice would be appreciated.
    > --
    > Polly

Security Microsoft System Restore Windows XP