New video card for under $100?

I'm looking to replace my Nvidia MX 440 64 MB AGP card (I know, I know,
please don't get sarcastic). I'm a little strapped for cashed and was
wondering if there is anything decent available in my price range?

JohnS

Isn't it clocked a bit slow? Have you tried this card
with Far Cry ? That would be interesting to know.
I'm looking too. I have a 9200 doing fairly well ..
3 medium settings in Far Cry, but it sure would be
nice to get into some of the high settings.

johns