ATI Radeon 9800 XXL TV tuner problem

Just got my PC back, due to a failure of my former ATI Radeon 9800 XXL
graphics card.
It's replaced with exactly the same.

I found out that I don't have any video from the analog or S-video input on
my TV program (WinDVR)
But I do get the TV tuner sound.

The display is set as primary.

Any ID's or do I have really bad luck to catch a second broken card?

Gery.

On Sat, 5 Jun 2004 22:04:15 +0200, "Gery Duyck" <Gery@duyck-co.be>
wrote:

>Just got my PC back, due to a failure of my former ATI Radeon 9800 XXL
>graphics card.
>It's replaced with exactly the same.
>
>I found out that I don't have any video from the analog or S-video input on
>my TV program (WinDVR)
>But I do get the TV tuner sound.
>
>The display is set as primary.
>
>Any ID's or do I have really bad luck to catch a second broken card?
>
>Gery.

I don't know WinDVR, but should you run some sort of setup where you
select your input?

patrickp

Input was set fine ...
I didn't knew what it was, but when I woke up the other morning ans started
up my pc it worked just fine.

looks weird, but tnx for the info anyway.

"patrickp" <me@privacy.net> schreef in bericht
> On Sat, 5 Jun 2004 22:04:15 +0200, "Gery Duyck" <Gery@duyck-co.be>
> wrote:
>
> >Just got my PC back, due to a failure of my former ATI Radeon 9800 XXL
> >graphics card.
> >It's replaced with exactly the same.
> >
> >I found out that I don't have any video from the analog or S-video input
on
> >my TV program (WinDVR)
> >But I do get the TV tuner sound.
> >
> >The display is set as primary.
> >
> >Any ID's or do I have really bad luck to catch a second broken card?
> >
> >Gery.
> >

> I don't know WinDVR, but should you run some sort of setup where you
> select your input?
>
> patrickp
>
> patrickp@5acoustibop.co.uk - take five to email me

TRENDING THREADS