Need Manual for Video Card

Where or how do you get a copy of the ATI manuals (PDFs)?
Seems to be only for online viewing at ATI.
I'd like to download some of the PDF manuals.

As an experiment, I viewed the .pdf for my card (9700pro) at www.ati.com. I
was able to use the "save a copy" feature of Acrobat Reader 6.0 from the Web
browser plugin version.

Does that work for you?

Address altered. nkbob is really bobkn.

"techno" <out.there@somewhere.com> wrote in message
> Where or how do you get a copy of the ATI manuals (PDFs)?
> Seems to be only for online viewing at ATI.
> I'd like to download some of the PDF manuals.

"techno" <out.there@somewhere.com> wrote in message
> Where or how do you get a copy of the ATI manuals (PDFs)?
> Seems to be only for online viewing at ATI.
> I'd like to download some of the PDF manuals.

When you get to the link for the manual you want, "right click" and from the
menu select "save target as"

regards,

Dion L Heap
www.thetophouse.com

techno wrote:
> Where or how do you get a copy of the ATI manuals (PDFs)?
> Seems to be only for online viewing at ATI.
> I'd like to download some of the PDF manuals.

I've installed Acrobat Reader 6, and it will open .pdf files in IE.
When it does, there is a diskette icon, which the tooltips say "Lets you
save a copy". That's how I got the manual to several of my older ATi
vid cards. :) The 8500 and 9800 Pro came with them.
McG.

Gman

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

In article <i5j4c0158endcr8hntci56fnqu7hm3qagt@4ax.com>, techno <out.there@somewhere.com> wrote:
>Where or how do you get a copy of the ATI manuals (PDFs)?
>Seems to be only for online viewing at ATI.
>I'd like to download some of the PDF manuals.
Tell us what model you have?

jad

manual went back to mexico.... his brother paco maybe able to help.