half life 2 crashing.

when i get to the part at the black energy and distroy it it always crashes.
is it a fault anybody else has had?
2 answers Last reply
More about half life crashing

    "mewthree" wrote

    > when i get to the part at the black energy and distroy it it always
    > crashes. is it a fault anybody else has had?
    Try adding this to the shortcut
    +mat_forcehardwaresync 0

    Did it for me :-)

    - Peter

    "Peter Lykkegaard" <polonline@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > "mewthree" wrote
    >
    >> when i get to the part at the black energy and distroy it it always
    >> crashes. is it a fault anybody else has had?
    > Try adding this to the shortcut
    > +mat_forcehardwaresync 0
    >
    > Did it for me :-)
    >
    > - Peter

    i change the video resolution back to before my brother messed with it and
    it solved the problem.

Games Video Games