  • Games
  • Video Games
Last response: in Video Games
January 2, 2005 12:22:31 PM

when i get to the part at the black energy and distroy it it always crashes.
is it a fault anybody else has had?

More about : half life crashing

Anonymous
January 2, 2005 1:54:40 PM

"mewthree" wrote

> when i get to the part at the black energy and distroy it it always
> crashes. is it a fault anybody else has had?
Try adding this to the shortcut
+mat_forcehardwaresync 0

Did it for me :-)

- Peter
Anonymous
January 3, 2005 11:21:01 PM

"Peter Lykkegaard" <polonline@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> "mewthree" wrote
>
>> when i get to the part at the black energy and distroy it it always
>> crashes. is it a fault anybody else has had?
> Try adding this to the shortcut
> +mat_forcehardwaresync 0
>
> Did it for me :-)
>
> - Peter

i change the video resolution back to before my brother messed with it and
it solved the problem.
!