Classic Log ON Prompt

help

COmputer set to show Classica log on Prompt when starting for security
purposes. However, comp starts and shows desktop. What is missing.

Help wrote:
> COmputer set to show Classica log on Prompt when starting for security
> purposes. However, comp starts and shows desktop. What is missing.

User has a password?
Autologon turned off?
Are users "required to logon"?

--
<- Shenan ->

help

Yes, user has password, because it prompts a password when switching
users.Auto Log On, I dont know if that is on? How do I require this before
starting windows.