anyone have screenshots 9800 pro games

Anyone have screenshots of the 9800 pro in games I want to see screens of
games like cod etc something demanding.But want it from users not some big
benchmarking site. I think users have the better opinion than some site.

Bandit

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

On Sun, 06 Jun 2004 21:58:20 GMT, "wired and confused"
<johnsongerry@comcast.net> wrote:

>Anyone have screenshots of the 9800 pro in games I want to see screens of
>games like cod etc something demanding.But want it from users not some big
>benchmarking site. I think users have the better opinion than some site.

Well i don't have the 9800pro but here's a picture i took using my
9700pro in the game thief deadly shadow demo

Bandit

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

picture wont go though for some resin