Looking for a X800 Pro???

Post sites where these are available for sale.
So far almost all sites are sold out. Looking
for best possible deal.
Thanks, Ken

http://shop1.outpost.com/product/4053432
Here's a link to fry's deal. It's in stock as of today.
Ken

"kenfb1" <kenfb1@echoes.net> wrote in message
> Post sites where these are available for sale.
> So far almost all sites are sold out. Looking
> for best possible deal.
> Thanks, Ken

if you live in Canada, they're just about anywhere now

"kenfb1" <kenfb1@echoes.net> wrote in message
> Post sites where these are available for sale.
> So far almost all sites are sold out. Looking
> for best possible deal.
> Thanks, Ken

On Mon, 07 Jun 2004 22:10:51 GMT, "Daniel Czajko"
<NO!SP!PP!AM_daniel@rodzinka.com> wrote:

>if you live in Canada, they're just about anywhere now

NCIX prices.

ATI RADEON X800 XT PLATINUM AGP8X 256MB DDR3 VGA DVI-I TV OUT RETAIL
BOX (100-435211)
$799.98 CDN

It'll be a cold day in hell before I pay that much for a vid card.

ATI RADEON X800 PRO AGP8X 256MB DDR3 VGA DVI-I TV OUT RETAIL BOX
(100-435201)
$628.39 CDN

Better, but still more than I will pay and I want the XT Platinum
anyway.

Daniel Czajko wrote:
> if you live in Canada, they're just about anywhere now
>
> "kenfb1" <kenfb1@echoes.net> wrote in message
>
>>Post sites where these are available for sale.
>>So far almost all sites are sold out. Looking
>>for best possible deal.
>> Thanks, Ken

What about x800xt?

maciek

> ATI RADEON X800 PRO AGP8X 256MB DDR3 VGA DVI-I TV OUT RETAIL BOX
> (100-435201)
> $628.39 CDN
>
> Better, but still more than I will pay and I want the XT Platinum
> anyway.

You think it's expensive?
In Poland Sapphire X800 PRO is 2300zl = 850 canadian dollars

Maciek

On Tue, 8 Jun 2004 12:39:44 +0200, "Maciek" <imorthorn@wp.pl> wrote:

>You think it's expensive?
>In Poland Sapphire X800 PRO is 2300zl = 850 canadian dollars
>
>Maciek

I hope you don't plan on paying that price. I would wait a while for
the price to drop. My 9800pro will suffice for another year at least.

maciek

> I hope you don't plan on paying that price. I would wait a while for
> the price to drop. My 9800pro will suffice for another year at least.

I have 9100 and I really can't stand it's performance anymore. But no - I am
not planning to pay that 800 - no way. I'd rather stop playing at all :)

Maciek

On Wed, 9 Jun 2004 07:54:28 +0200, "Maciek" <imorthorn@wp.pl> wrote:

>I have 9100 and I really can't stand it's performance anymore. But no - I am
>not planning to pay that 800 - no way. I'd rather stop playing at all :)
>
>Maciek

9800pro's are well priced now.

dude

Distinguished