I have an inquiry about TATTOO
No not the little guy from Fantasy Island
Is the program available or should it be on the MASTER CD

I have seen this post,----------------------
TATTOO PROCEDURE:

Create a Windows 98 Boot Diskette
Locate on Master CD's the folder 'DRIVERS'
From this folder copy to the boot diskette the following files:
Tattoo.exe
Shellhs.dll

Remove old HDD and install your new HDD

Power up the system and boot from the diskette into DOS and at the A>
prompt enter the following command:

Tattoo /createhsfromdmi

Is this correct
and are these files on the Master CD assuming it came with a tattooed system

I see the instructions on Elector's group
He is a great archiver and repository of
knowledge
Are the files available elsewhere beside the Master CD

> I see the instructions on Elector's group
> He is a great archiver and repository of
> knowledge
> Are the files available elsewhere beside the Master CD

Ha ha, the great archiver say's "No" since they are dependent on the type of
system you are using. PB680, PB 1000, PB 520 etc. you get the picture.
They may have been listed at one time under Ray's PackardBell Site or my
good friend Velix's Another Packard Bell Help Site. Simon was kind enough to
supply me with the notes on tattoo, as you were kind enough for the restore
disks. I am blessed with good friends.

Elector

Simon

Distinguished
Feb 16, 2001

Just dropped in for the first time in ages.....good to see a few of the
regulars still here.
Glad to see my info still proving useful from time to time.

Simon

"Simon" <simon@nospamformeplease.co.uk> wrote in message
> Just dropped in for the first time in ages.....good to see a few of
> the regulars still here.
> Glad to see my info still proving useful from time to time.
>
> Simon

I still look in from time to time. On vacation at end of week. Think I
will vacation in Ft. Lauderdale Florida I use to hang out on Los Alos
and Atlantic Blvd. Just love that beach. Maybe visit a few friends in
Carolina and Florida when I am down that way.
I will have the ole lap top with me to log in.

Elector