I have a ATi radeon 7000 vidbd and running XP Pro OS. I cant find any
settings for Vsync and such. Do I need to download something else?

--
Lew/+Silat

Are you using Ati catalyst drivers with controlpanel? If so, then going to
3d tab under ati cpl will let you turn v-sync on and off , along with many
other settings.

On Wed, 09 Jun 2004 14:23:14 GMT, "AseStar" <a s e s t a r @ s t a r t
.. n o> wrote:

>Are you using Ati catalyst drivers with controlpanel? If so, then going to
>3d tab under ati cpl will let you turn v-sync on and off , along with many
>other settings.
>
>"Lew/+Silat" <silatdelete@drafted1969invalid.not> wrote in message
>> I have a ATi radeon 7000 vidbd and running XP Pro OS. I cant find any
>> settings for Vsync and such. Do I need to download something else?
>>

>> --
>> Lew/+Silat

Further to AseStar's post, there are two versions of each Catalyst
driver offered for download, Lew/+Silat. One, described as the "High
Speed (Cable/DSL)" Connection Speed version, is the complete driver
set, and the installer will install whatever components are
appropriate. The other, described as the "Low Speed (Dial-up)"
Connection Speed driver, is the videocard driver only, without the
Control Panel or capture driver segments, which can both be downloaded
separately.

It may be that you've downloaded and installed the low speed driver
and not the Control Panel. If so, download the Control Panel for the
driver version you're using and install it. Then, if you look in the
Settings > Advanced section of Display Properties, you'll see a lot of
extra tabs, among them the 3D tab AseStar described.

patrickp