SP2 Security Center Keeps Alerting

In the Security Center I select that I will manage my firewall and virus
settings myself and do not wish to be alerted. No matter how many times I
select that option I still get the Security Center alert that my computer is
not protected.

Here is my configuration.

Firewall - Hardware Watchguard SOHO 6 Firebox
Virus Software - Symantec Antivirus 9.0

Any idea? I have talked to others at work and I know of noone that has this
problem

On Sat, 22 Jan 2005 07:37:07 -0500, "Curt Briscar"
<cdbrisdcar@adelphia.net> wrote:

>In the Security Center I select that I will manage my firewall and virus
>settings myself and do not wish to be alerted. No matter how many times I
>select that option I still get the Security Center alert that my computer is
>not protected.
>
>Here is my configuration.
>
>Firewall - Hardware Watchguard SOHO 6 Firebox
>Virus Software - Symantec Antivirus 9.0
>
>Any idea? I have talked to others at work and I know of noone that has this
>problem

Did you also uncheck Automatic Updates?
If you still have the problem after you do that.

You can disable it. Type services.msc in the run box
Look for secuirty center. Set it for disabled. Reboot.

Greg R