TV Listings must be restarted if TV is not operating

Hi

When I start "TV Listings" from the Launch Pad, they load, the TV starts
running, and then the Listings close. I have to restart the Listings
again to see them. This doesn't happen if the TV is already running when
I start the Listings.

This behavior has been present for every version of MMC I've owned. Is
this normal?

> When I start "TV Listings" from the Launch Pad, they load, the TV starts
> running, and then the Listings close. I have to restart the Listings
> again to see them. This doesn't happen if the TV is already running when
> I start the Listings.
>
> This behavior has been present for every version of MMC I've owned. Is
> this normal?

On my system, the listings load and the TV shows in the upper-left corner of
the screen. Beneath it are ads and the right 2/3 (or so) of the screen is
taken up by the listings. I don't have to click the GuidePlus icon more
than once. I use an AIW 7500 on a P4 system.

Tom Lake

John Schuler wrote:

> Hi
>
> When I start "TV Listings" from the Launch Pad, they load, the TV starts
> running, and then the Listings close. I have to restart the Listings
> again to see them. This doesn't happen if the TV is already running when
> I start the Listings.
>
> This behavior has been present for every version of MMC I've owned. Is
> this normal?

I dont think its normal.

My listings load and stay in the foreground, if I close the listings
window the TV is running in the background.
Gordon

Gordon