system admin problems

January 22, 2005 8:19:01 PM

I have installed some new soft ware and it will not run because it says xp
does not recognize me as the system admin all of the sudden?

More about : system admin problems

January 23, 2005 8:57:02 AM

I have had this problem and could not run software on a non admin sign in..
You might be able to share it or male sure you are signed in as the admin.
Sometimes my family does not sign off and Im in there non admin area
lac

!