Gordon

compgeek wrote:
> Can you put a password to open outlook, i dont want anyone looking in my inbox
If you use a pst file, then you can password access to that - not
Outlook itself. Right-click on Outlook Today, go to Properties, choose
Advanced and go to "Change Password".

--
Registered Linux User no 240308
Just waiting for Broadband to complete the conversion!(4 weeks and

compgeek wrote:
> Can you put a password to open outlook, i dont want anyone looking in
> my inbox

Hi - Outlook questions are best asked in Outlook newsgroups. This is a
Windows XP newsgroup.
Try microsoft.public.outlook - and when you post in there, always provide a
lot more detail, including your version/mode/service pack level of Outlook
(you can find this in help | about) and what kind of mail account you use.

The other option, presuming you're using NTFS security, is to set up
additional login accounts for other users on your computer, and don't give
them admin rights - and make sure you have a good password on yours.