ATI 9000 IGP

Hi ,

I've just get a new HP pavillion notebook with ATI 9000 IGP.
I've downloaded the latest Catalyst driver , but would like to know the best
way
to install the new driver very safely
Yes I know , it sounds like a stupid question , but this is my first ATI
graphic.
Thanks in advance

ART

augustus

Distinguished
Feb 27, 2003

"ART" <ATR@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Hi ,
>
> I've just get a new HP pavillion notebook with ATI 9000 IGP.
> I've downloaded the latest Catalyst driver , but would like to know the
best
> way
> to install the new driver very safely
> Yes I know , it sounds like a stupid question , but this is my first ATI
> graphic.
> Thanks in advance

The Catalyst 3.7's work the best with the Radeon 9100 card. Not sure if the
same is true with the soldered on 9100 IGP. Uninstall the old driver via
Control Panel, then install the new one. Never had any problems this way.

thanks a lot

Regards

ART

"Augustus" <tiberius@weeik.com> a écrit dans le message de

> "ART" <ATR@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> > Hi ,
> >
> > I've just get a new HP pavillion notebook with ATI 9000 IGP.
> > I've downloaded the latest Catalyst driver , but would like to know the
> best
> > way
> > to install the new driver very safely
> > Yes I know , it sounds like a stupid question , but this is my first ATI
> > graphic.
> > Thanks in advance
> >
> The Catalyst 3.7's work the best with the Radeon 9100 card. Not sure if
the
> same is true with the soldered on 9100 IGP. Uninstall the old driver via
> Control Panel, then install the new one. Never had any problems this way.

Also you might need "DriverHeaven Mobility mod tool" from
www.driverheaven.com to install catalyst drivers on mobile systems.

You can also try omega drivers. www.omegacorner.com