Radeon 9600pro - two TFT same colors/contrast???

Rob

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Hi

I have a question.
I have 2 TFT monitors : samsung 192N and samsung 172n
+ the Radeon 9600pr with dualhead.

How do i get the SAME colors/brightness en contrast????

Thx in advance.................

Rob

In article <ca9jf5$qak$1@reader11.wxs.nl>, Robshome@wxs.nl says...
> Hi
>
> I have a question.
> I have 2 TFT monitors : samsung 192N and samsung 172n
> + the Radeon 9600pr with dualhead.
>
> How do i get the SAME colors/brightness en contrast????

You never will. You can piss around forever and get it close but not
exact.

--
Conor

I started with nothing and I still have most of it left.