Overclocking ATI 9700 Pro

Yes. Rage3D tweak.

Marni

Spencer wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Is there any good utilities for overclocking the 9700 pro?

I tried out the omega drivers for the first time, looks like a neat package.

It comes with ATITool, which is pretty good. It will automatically find the
best clocks to use by checking a rendered image against a known good one. I
like it. You can get it on it's own.

Ben

RadLink. It adds another tab in the control panels and does not need to run
in the system tray like some other bloated tweakers.