Mike

Splendid

Where are passwords stored...in the registry...? I am able to reboot my
system using PE Builder and can get access to the command prompt, just want
to delete the Owner Password and Admin PW if possible.

Mike

Malke

Mike wrote:

> Where are passwords stored...in the registry...? I am able to reboot
> my system using PE Builder and can get access to the command prompt,
> just want to delete the Owner Password and Admin PW if possible.
>
> Mike

You won't be able to do it that way. Download the free ntpasswd program
and boot with it. Change the Administrator password to a blank and then
log into Windows on that account. Once in, change whatever passwords
you want.

Malke
--
MS MVP - Windows Shell/User