Where can I redownload the older radeon drivers?

4.6 is having some problems here.. it can;t seem to read the desktop setting
properly on boot, and can't seem to shutdown properly either.

if I go to desktop/settings/advanced and select color, the desktop gamma
magically resets to what it should be, instead of being overdriven and
washed out.

last driver I was using was the 4.4s

--
Gareee©
Homepage:

    try this.
    http://www.ati.com/support/products/radeonwinxppreviousdrivers.html

    "Gareee©" <gareeeNospam!@charter.net> wrote in message
    > 4.6 is having some problems here.. it can;t seem to read the desktop
    setting
    > properly on boot, and can't seem to shutdown properly either.
    >
    > if I go to desktop/settings/advanced and select color, the desktop gamma
    > magically resets to what it should be, instead of being overdriven and
    > washed out.
    >
    > last driver I was using was the 4.4s
    >

    > --
    > Gareee©
    > Homepage:
    > http://www.fortunecity.com/tattooine/ellison/86/mainframe.htm
    > Custom Figures, Wallpapers and more!

    Thanks, Robert!

    "Robert" <rcehome@comcast.net> wrote in message
    > try this.
    > http://www.ati.com/support/products/radeonwinxppreviousdrivers.html
    >
    > "Gareee©" <gareeeNospam!@charter.net> wrote in message
    > > 4.6 is having some problems here.. it can;t seem to read the desktop
    > setting
    > > properly on boot, and can't seem to shutdown properly either.
    > >
    > > if I go to desktop/settings/advanced and select color, the desktop gamma
    > > magically resets to what it should be, instead of being overdriven and
    > > washed out.
    > >
    > > last driver I was using was the 4.4s
    > >

    > > --
    > > Gareee©