9800 Pro power connectors

augustus

Distinguished
Feb 27, 2003

Just bought an ATI OEM 9800 Pro 128Mb off Ebay....in the photo it looks like
it has a floppy power connector. Most every other photo I've seen shows a
Molex connector. Did ATI make both versions?

Never trust the EBay photos. Ask the seller what kind of connector it has...
if you really care. I believe all the cards with floppy connectors always
come with an adapter stub cable so you can connect it to a 4-pin Molex.

> Just bought an ATI OEM 9800 Pro 128Mb off Ebay....in the photo it looks
like
> it has a floppy power connector. Most every other photo I've seen shows a
> Molex connector. Did ATI make both versions?

Maybe it depends upon manufacturer.