My son created a small utility but when he zipped it and sent it to me XP
would not let me extract the exe or bat file. Is there a way to do this?

RustyWiley wrote:

> My son created a small utility but when he zipped it and sent it to me XP
> would not let me extract the exe or bat file. Is there a way to do this?
Hi

Install a 3rd party ZIP manager and see if that helps, a couple
of free ones listed below.

ZipGenius (freeware)
http://www.zipgenius.it/

Last freeware version of PowerArchiver: