viewing hisorty of websites visisted and computer files

January 24, 2005 12:37:05 PM

Hi:

Is there a program or utility availible, so as to viewed the web sites
visited and what files have been accesed (and for how long) on my computer
(it is shared)
--
Thank you for you help

Mark M
Anonymous
a b 8 Security
January 24, 2005 1:05:02 PM

C:\Documents and Settings\userprofile\Local Settings\History will show you
the pages visitied . For the files, does Windows Explorer keep a history? Not
sure.
"MSM" wrote:

> Hi:
>
> Is there a program or utility availible, so as to viewed the web sites
> visited and what files have been accesed (and for how long) on my computer
> (it is shared)
> --
> Thank you for you help
>
> Mark M