viewing hisorty of websites visisted and computer files

Hi:

Is there a program or utility availible, so as to viewed the web sites
visited and what files have been accesed (and for how long) on my computer
(it is shared)
--
Thank you for you help

Mark M
2 answers Last reply
More about viewing hisorty websites visisted computer files

    C:\Documents and Settings\userprofile\Local Settings\History will show you
    the pages visitied . For the files, does Windows Explorer keep a history? Not
    sure.
    "MSM" wrote:

    > Hi:
    >
    > Is there a program or utility availible, so as to viewed the web sites
    > visited and what files have been accesed (and for how long) on my computer
    > (it is shared)
    > --
    > Thank you for you help
    >
    > Mark M

    IamBigBrother Spy Software 9.0
    http://www.software4parents.com/iambigbrother.html?hop=yourweb.finer

    --
    Carey Frisch
    Microsoft MVP

    Be Smart! Protect Your PC!

    "Mark" wrote:

    | Hi:
    |
    | Is there a program or utility availible, so as to viewed the web sites
    | visited and what files have been accesed (and for how long) on my computer
    | (it is shared)
    | --
    | Thank you for you help
    |
    | Mark M