MMC 9.0 - TV Window Always Opens (Mostly) Off Screen - won..

ATI AIW9600 Pro, Catalyst 4.6 and MMC 9.0.

Every time I start the TV app, the TV window opens 'mostly' off screen
in the upper right hand corner of my display, and I have to drag it
back to where I want it so that the whole TV program/image is visable.

Any ideas why this is happening/why it won't 'remember' its
position/how to fix?

TIA.

Before you close the TV window, drag it away from the screen edges.

The TV window has a "snap to edge" behavior. If you use it in a
stuck-to-edge of screen mode, then next time you open it, it will be mostly
off-screen in that direction.

--
Aloke
----

"Hammer Toe" <HammerToe@online.com> wrote in message
> ATI AIW9600 Pro, Catalyst 4.6 and MMC 9.0.
>
> Every time I start the TV app, the TV window opens 'mostly' off screen
> in the upper right hand corner of my display, and I have to drag it
> back to where I want it so that the whole TV program/image is visable.
>
> Any ideas why this is happening/why it won't 'remember' its
> position/how to fix?
>
> TIA.

I also find this annoying in MMC 9.0 I have the MMC window snapped down to
the lower right corner. If you use the F3 option to hide the control and
frame and then close down MMC, it will open back up in almost the same
position. You still need to reposition the window again so it snaps to the
edge, but it's better than having it open mostly off screen.

"Aloke Prasad" <aprasad123@columbus.rr.invalid> wrote in message
> Before you close the TV window, drag it away from the screen edges.
>
> The TV window has a "snap to edge" behavior. If you use it in a
> stuck-to-edge of screen mode, then next time you open it, it will be
mostly
> off-screen in that direction.
>
> --
> Aloke
> ----
> to reply by e-mail remove 123 and change invalid to com
>
> "Hammer Toe" <HammerToe@online.com> wrote in message
> > ATI AIW9600 Pro, Catalyst 4.6 and MMC 9.0.
> >
> > Every time I start the TV app, the TV window opens 'mostly' off screen
> > in the upper right hand corner of my display, and I have to drag it
> > back to where I want it so that the whole TV program/image is visable.
> >
> > Any ideas why this is happening/why it won't 'remember' its
> > position/how to fix?
> >
> > TIA.

TRENDING THREADS