Deleting Encrypted Files

Michael

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Thanks for your recent replies to my question involving accessing encrypted
files, but not being the brightest spark, I encrypted the folder that also
contained the keys to it! ha ha, in which case, I now need to find out how to
delete the encrypted files, anyone know?

Michael wrote:
> Thanks for your recent replies to my question involving accessing encrypted
> files, but not being the brightest spark, I encrypted the folder that also
> contained the keys to it! ha ha, in which case, I now need to find out how to
> delete the encrypted files, anyone know?
Hi

You get an "Access denied" message?

See if taking ownership helps:

the 1328 page Scripting Guide: