How can i fix the problem whit the game splinter cells pan..

Tags:
  • Radeon
  • Switch
  • Games
  • ATI
  • Graphics
Last response: in Graphics & Displays
June 12, 2004 6:32:03 PM

When i switch my setting to the highest position in the control panel
the game look good BUT i can see the lite fron a lamp and fisher look
like a cartoon. What sould i do (ati)

it does that whit the driver 4.5 4.6 but if i remember it does'nt do
that whit the facory made diver...

More about : fix problem whit game splinter cells pan

June 13, 2004 3:10:34 PM

DreamMaker wrote:
> When i switch my setting to the highest position in the control panel
> the game look good BUT i can see the lite fron a lamp and fisher look
> like a cartoon. What sould i do (ati)
>

> it does that whit the driver 4.5 4.6 but if i remember it does'nt do
> that whit the facory made diver...

1. Don't switch to the highest setting
OR
2. Install the factory made driver