How can i fix the problem whit the game splinter cells pan..

When i switch my setting to the highest position in the control panel
the game look good BUT i can see the lite fron a lamp and fisher look
like a cartoon. What sould i do (ati)

it does that whit the driver 4.5 4.6 but if i remember it does'nt do
that whit the facory made diver...
1 answer Last reply
More about problem whit game splinter cells

    DreamMaker wrote:
    > When i switch my setting to the highest position in the control panel
    > the game look good BUT i can see the lite fron a lamp and fisher look
    > like a cartoon. What sould i do (ati)
    >

    > it does that whit the driver 4.5 4.6 but if i remember it does'nt do
    > that whit the facory made diver...

    1. Don't switch to the highest setting
    OR
    2. Install the factory made driver