promoting useraccount to power user

As computer administrator I attempted to promote user account to power user.
I accessed >Groups, action,task,add. User name was added to member box. The
user has problem installing or using window player. Also, limited account was
disabled automatically for this user (under user name it reads "account not
listed")
If anyone can help with this problem I will appreciate it.

Thanks
Mom50
1 answer Last reply
More about promoting useraccount power user

    If you want a user to belong to more than one group, use Local Users and
    Groups. To open Local Users and Groups, in the User Accounts dialog box, on
    the Advanced tab, click the Advanced button. Double-click Groups, and then
    add the user to the groups you want.

    "mom50" wrote:

    > As computer administrator I attempted to promote user account to power user.
    > I accessed >Groups, action,task,add. User name was added to member box. The
    > user has problem installing or using window player. Also, limited account was
    > disabled automatically for this user (under user name it reads "account not
    > listed")
    > If anyone can help with this problem I will appreciate it.
    >
    > Thanks
    > Mom50

Power Windows XP