What is the best way to affix ram sinks to the video card ..

Hi

Getting ready for my new 9800 pro..
I'm leaning towards some copper ram sinks with an extra fan blowing
directly onto the video card.
I dont know if I trust the thermal tape these sinks come with (OCZ BGA
copper sinks)
what is a good adhesive/thermal solution that isnt permanent.

thx
Gordon

Arctic Alumina thermal adhesive should be pretty good. For non-permanent
attachment, mix it 50/50 with Arctic Alumina thermal compound.