augustus

Distinguished
Feb 27, 2003

Just noticed with WCPUID that side band addressing is disabled on my new
9800 Pro. How do you enable this? Make much difference to performance?

Don't bother if you have a motherboard with a VIA or SiS chipset. And no, it
doesn't make a difference at all to performance.

Hell, reduce your AGP speed from 8x to 2x won't make a real difference
either.