Whilst experimenting trying to get something else to work, I accidentally
made the only acount on this PC a guest account!! Hence, lost all
administrator functions including creating a user!

I've tried logging on in safe mode as per other posts but all I get is a
screen asking me where I'd like to boot from!

Any suggestions??

Thanks

=?Utf-8?B?a2VyZWRo?= <keredh@discussions.microsoft.com> squirted these
wordjisms deep inside the bumtube of the newstwat in

> Whilst experimenting trying to get something else to work, I
> accidentally made the only acount on this PC a guest account!! Hence,
> lost all administrator functions including creating a user!
>
> I've tried logging on in safe mode as per other posts but all I get is
> a screen asking me where I'd like to boot from!
>
> Any suggestions??
>
> Thanks

Be more careful next time.

--
*********************************
> David Qunt

Gordon

keredh wrote:
> Whilst experimenting trying to get something else to work, I accidentally
> made the only acount on this PC a guest account!! Hence, lost all
> administrator functions including creating a user!
>
> I've tried logging on in safe mode as per other posts but all I get is a
> screen asking me where I'd like to boot from!
>
> Any suggestions??
>
> Thanks

Next time, ask some advice before "experimenting". Have you got backups
of your data? You will probably have to do a repair install of XP.

--
Registered Linux User no 240308
Just waiting for Broadband to complete the conversion!(4 weeks and