Shared Folder

Using one user account ONE, I dragged one folder (called Fold) to Shared
Folders (in All Users/Shared Documents). Then I created a new user account
called TWO and I deleted the account ONE (that was the whole idea).

Now I can't open flies in Fold. The message says "Access is denied".

What did Happen? Can I fix it?

Thanks

Braco

You might want to take a look here: