Error Message - qttask.exe

I have already posted this but can't see the message!

For some weeks now I have been receiving the following error message: "dc:
qttask.exe - No Disk"

I have to press Cancel or Continue at least 4 times to get rid of it. I
have tried deleting the file qttask.exe but with no luck. Can anyone help
please?

Kind regards
Lesley

Uninstall your QuickTime program, then download
and install the latest version.

Download for the free QuickTime Player
http://www.apple.com/quicktime/download/standalone/

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP

Be Smart! Protect Your PC!

"LK" wrote:

| I have already posted this but can't see the message!
|
| For some weeks now I have been receiving the following error message: "dc:
| qttask.exe - No Disk"
|
| I have to press Cancel or Continue at least 4 times to get rid of it. I
| have tried deleting the file qttask.exe but with no luck. Can anyone help
| please?
|
| Kind regards
| Lesley

http://www.answersthatwork.com/Tasklist_pages/tasklist_q.htm
qttask.exe - is part of quicktime - see the above link for more information