Can Dvd2svcd create a SVCD froma Avi and cut the file ?

Can Dvd2svcd create a SVCD froma Avi and cut the file ?

Th emovie i want is an Avi 140 minutes so it would be 3 cds 700megs
can DVD2SVCD do this ? i mean automaticly if so can you tell me how :)

Thanks.

Thanks..

Les

Distinguished
Jan 25, 2001

"We Live for the One we Die for the One" <Mr fred@yahoo.com.au> wrote in
message news:vjguc0d0a84snjb1335hg8rob06aqvfas9@4ax.com...

> Can Dvd2svcd create a SVCD froma Avi and cut the file ?
>
> Th emovie i want is an Avi 140 minutes so it would be 3 cds 700megs
> can DVD2SVCD do this ? i mean automaticly if so can you tell me how :)
>
> Thanks.
>
> Thanks..

Try doing a search here under "all guides".

http://www.videohelp.com/

The clue I will give you is to pick DVD2SVCD as the "tool" and "AVI to SVCD"
as the format conversion. You will be amazed.

Even more so as I gave you this link not what, 3-4 days ago?
--
Les
AMD64 3200+

Sorry need more help :p