ATI AIW 9700 and Studio 9

Is anyone using ATI AIW 9700Pro and Pinnacl's Studio 8 or 9? I cant
seem to get mine to work on TV capture and need some ideas please.
Thanks.

For Studio9, have you installed the 9.1.2.15 update?
It's supposed to provide support for most generic TV capture devices.
I was having capture problems, as in no video, and this update solved that
problem.

If you are having capture problems with both Studio8 and Studio9, well the
help file suggests trying to capture with the AM Capture utility. If that
fails, then the capture device is not Direct Show compatiple, and will not
work with Studio.
But if it does work, then your "generic" device is just not supported --
yet.

"Malam" <malamilia@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Is anyone using ATI AIW 9700Pro and Pinnacl's Studio 8 or 9? I cant
> seem to get mine to work on TV capture and need some ideas please.
> Thanks.

Finally got things working. For some reason, I had to install an
older ATI driver (6.14.10.6238), the new drivers won't work. Thanks
for your help.