System crash need to get Event Viewer from system.

Hi, I am trying to recover data for a client. He said that he saw in the
Event Viewer Security volations. He did not save the viewer as a log file,
but did not clear them either. Is there some kind of database or file name
that I could get off the harddrive? He really whats this info to show the
police.
1 answer Last reply
More about system crash event viewer system

    John,

    ERD Commander by Winternals comes to mind.

    It will boot a non working XP system with functionality such as event
    viewer.

    -L

    > Hi, I am trying to recover data for a client. He said that he saw in the
    > Event Viewer Security volations. He did not save the viewer as a log file,
    > but did not clear them either. Is there some kind of database or file name
    > that I could get off the harddrive? He really whats this info to show the
    > police.

Event Viewer Security Windows XP