System crash need to get Event Viewer from system.

January 26, 2005 6:31:07 PM

Hi, I am trying to recover data for a client. He said that he saw in the
Event Viewer Security volations. He did not save the viewer as a log file,
but did not clear them either. Is there some kind of database or file name
that I could get off the harddrive? He really whats this info to show the
police.
Anonymous
a b 8 Security
January 26, 2005 11:28:54 PM

John,

ERD Commander by Winternals comes to mind.

It will boot a non working XP system with functionality such as event
viewer.

-L

!