Administrator make files available to other users

Eric

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

I put a password on my account and chose to not have my docs available to
'limited' users but it has blocked them from another administrator account. I
don't want that. How can I make them available without deleting my account
and starting again.
Thanks
Eric

Have you tried changing the permissions for the folder; for example
head over to C:\Documents and Settings\<user>\ and see if that other
Administrator has access to that folder; if not add a permission to
Administrators or to be more precise the exact user you want to grant
access to.

For instance:

C:\Documents and Settings\<Your Account>
Security Settings
Full Access - Other Admin account.

And when you said you have made it unavailable to 'limited users' where
did you add that setting to ?

-Eric