CAT 4.7 *beta*

On 6/17/2004 5:05 AM Dirk Dreidoppel brightened our day with:

>http://www.station-drivers.com/page/atidriv.htm

They're faster but the image quality is degraded and they don't fix the
shadow problem of the game, Thief3, I'm in the middle of playing.
Tried them for a day but went back to 4.4.
FWIW, there are new DNA driver available at
http://www.dna-drivers.nl/viewtopic.php?t=2598, these weren't much to
write home about either.
I'm sticking with the 4.4 catalysts until the lighting in Thief 3 is fixed.

--
“Sic gorgiamus allos subjectatos nunc."

Steve [Inglo]

> They're faster but the image quality is degraded and they don't fix the
> shadow problem of the game, Thief3, I'm in the middle of playing.
> Tried them for a day but went back to 4.4.
> FWIW, there are new DNA driver available at
> http://www.dna-drivers.nl/viewtopic.php?t=2598, these weren't much to
> write home about either.
> I'm sticking with the 4.4 catalysts until the lighting in Thief 3 is
fixed.

I just learned that these betas are fake anyway. They are CAT alright, but
an old version.

On 6/18/2004 5:16 AM Dirk Dreidoppel brightened our day with:

>>They're faster but the image quality is degraded and they don't fix the
>>shadow problem of the game, Thief3, I'm in the middle of playing.
>>Tried them for a day but went back to 4.4.
>>

>I just learned that these betas are fake anyway. They are CAT alright, but
>an old version.

They're not fake, they just have a funky 02.2 version number. Check
this thread for more info:
http://tinyurl.com/33n28

--

Steve [Inglo]