DVD R/RW

January 28, 2005 1:53:01 AM

Mine has disappearred since obtaining the BETA Anti Spy ware. I'm running Wn
XP sp2 Help please. Need the burner. Thank you in advanceJoe

More about : dvd

Anonymous
a b 8 Security
January 29, 2005 12:24:04 AM

Have you tried a System Restore to before the problem existed?

Win XP Fixes: Restore CD/DVD Drives to Explorer
http://www.dougknox.com/xp/scripts_desc/xp_cd_dvd_fix.h...

CD-ROM Access Is Missing and Messages Cite Error Code 31, Code 32, Code 19, or Code
39 After You Remove Easy CD Creator in Windows XP
In My Computer, there is no access to your CD-ROMs.

!