Crash problem with KOTOR and Cat 4.6 drivers on 9700 Pro

I am one of the folks experiancing the crash to desktop problem with KOTOR
when changing areas. I read a couple of threads on it on the Bioware forums.

I tried disabling the frame buffer effects, which supposedly fixed it for
some folks, but it still crashes about 1 in 5 times when leaving one area
and going to the next.

Anyone found a fix?
--
James A. Cooley

TRY CTRL + ALT + DELETE i FIND WHEN i been through everything to looking for
processes and starting closing all them excepty explorer. It helps me when
my computer is crashing.